Looking for Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes? Here are some of my favorites. And just below you'll find quite a few from her Scooby Gang too (who could leave them out). Joss Whedon and his creative team at Mutant Enemy Productions gave us some of the best dialoque ever on the Buffy TV Show and later on the Angel TV Show too.
So, enjoy reading some great vampire quotes below - both about vampires and some of them actually by the vampire themselves (as spoken by Angel, Darla and Spike). And I hope you find at least a few Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes that you like from all the ones I have gathered below. I hope you enjoy reading these Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes!
• "I won't wear my button that says, "I'm a Slayer. Ask me how!" -- Buffy
• "I'm gonna need a weapon. I'm gonna need a big weapon." -- Buffy
• "A cranky Slayer is a careless Slayer." -- Buffy
• "To make a vampire they have to suck your blood. And then you have to suck their blood. It's like a whole big sucking thing." -- Buffy
• "We killed each other. It really promotes togetherness." -- Buffy
• "I've had it. Spike is going down. You can attack me, you can send assassins after me, that's fine. But nobody messes with my boyfriend." -- Buffy
• "I don't trust you. You're a vampire. Or is that an offensive term? Should I say 'undead American'?" -- Buffy
• "But who am I kidding? Dates are things normal girls have. Girls who have time to think about nail polish and facials. You know what I think about? Ambush tactics. Beheading. Not exactly the stuff dreams are made of." -- Buffy
• "So are you going to kill me or are we just making small talk?" -- Buffy
• "I didn't say I'd never slay another vampire. It's not like I have all these fluffy bunny feelings for them, I'm just not going to get way extra-curricular with it." -- Buffy
• "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, huh?" -- Buffy
• "We saved the world. I say we have to party." -- Buffy
• "Come on, we fight monsters, this is what we do. They show up, they scare us, I beat them up, and they go away." -- Buffy
• "You know, people underestimate the value of a good ramble." -- Buffy
• "That probably would've sounded more convincing if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas."-- Buffy
• "Vampires are creeps."
"Yes, that's why one slays them." -- Buffy and Giles
• "Apparently Buffy has decided the problem with the English language is all those pesky words. You. Angel. Big. Smoochies?"
"Shut. Up." -- Xander and Buffy
• "So, we're talking about a guy?"
"Not exactly a guy. For us to have a conversation about a guy, there'd have to be a guy for us to have a conversation about. Was that a sentence?" -- Willow and Buffy
• "I'll never be a kid."
"All right, a regular kid and her cradle-robbing, creature-of-the-night boyfriend." -- Buffy and Angel
• "Well, ain't you just got the prettiest little neck I ever did see?"
"Boy, you guys really never come up with any new lines, do you?" -- Lyle and Buffy
• "There's a Slayer handbook?"
"Wait, handbook? What handbook? How come I don't have a handbook?"
"Is there a t-shirt, too? 'Cause that would be cool." -- Willow and Buffy
• "I mean, people are perfectly happy getting along, and then vampires come, and they run around and they kill people, and they take over your whole house and start making these stupid little mini-pizzas. Now where I like a mini-pizza, but I'm telling you..."
"Buffy. I believe the sub-text here is rapidly becoming... text." -- Buffy and Giles
• "I've been indexing the Watcher diaries covering the last couple of centuries. You'd be amazed how numbingly pompous and long-winded some of these Watchers were."
"Color me stunned." -- Giles and Buffy
• "Do we really need weapons for this?"
"I just like them. They make me feel all manly." -- Buffy and Spike
• "Me? Why do I have to dissect it?"
"Because you're the Slayer."
"And I slayed. My work here is done!" -- Buffy and Xander
• "He could die!"
"He's a vampire. He should die. Why am I the only one who sees that?" -- Buffy and Kendra on Angel
• "They made their reputation by massacring an entire Mexican village in 1886."
"Friendly little demons.
"That was before they became vampires." -- Giles and Buffy
• "Halloween quiet? I figured it would be a big ol' vamp scareapalooza."
"Not according to Giles. He swears that tomorrow night is like dead for the undead. They stay in."
"Those wacky vampires. That's why I love 'em. They just keeps ya guessing." -- Xander and Buffy
• "It is kind of novel how he'll stay young
and handsome forever, although you'll still get wrinkly and die... and
oh, what about the children? I'll be quiet now." -- Willow
• "I don't like vampires. I'm going to take a stand and say they're not good." -- Xander
• "Gym was cancelled due to the extreme dead guy in the locker." -- Cordelia
• "I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." -- Xander
• "It's funny how the earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." -- Xander
• "Let me be sure I have this right - this witch is casting horrible and disfiguring spells... so that she can become a *cheerleader*?" -- Giles
• "You're not, by any chance, betraying your secret identity just to impress, um, cute boys, are you?" -- Giles
• "That was hardly the worst mistake you'll ever make... That wasn't quite as comforting as it was meant to be." -- Giles
• "I'm not worried. If there's something bad out there, we'll find, you'll slay, we'll party!" -- Xander
• "So, you're a Slayer, huh? I like that in a woman." -- Xander
• "We're right behind you, only further back." -- Xander
• "You're the Slayer and we're, like, the Slayerettes." -- Willow
• "I don't get it. Buffy's the Slayer - shouldn't she have..."
"What, a license to kill?"
"Well, not for fun. But she's like this Superman. Shouldn't there be different rules for her?"
"Sure, in a fascist society."
"Right! Why can't we have one of those?" -- Cordelia, Xander and Willow
• "You guys... I just... hate you guys! The weirdest things always happen when you're around." -- Cordelia
• "The other night I dreamt that Xander... Uh, it wasn't Xander. In fact it wasn't me. In fact, it was a friend's dream, and she can't remember it." -- Willow
• "I'm just gonna go home, lie down, and listen to country music. The music of pain." -- Xander
• "I guess I need help."
"Help? You mean like on homework? No, 'cause you're old, and you already know stuff." -- Angel and Willow
• "Oh, he's a vampire. Of course! But the cuddly kind. Like a care bear, with fangs." -- Cordelia
• "Testosterone is a great equalizer. It turns all men into morons." -- Giles
• "Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Dead Boy on this one."
"Could you not call me that?" -- Xander and Angel
• "I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away." -- Xander
• "A slayer, huh? I knew this 'I'm the only one. I'm the only one' thing was just an attention-getter!" -- Xander
• "Eww! Why is it that every conversation you people have has the word "corpse" in it?"-- Cordelia
• "Oh, hey, you forgot your... stake?" -- Xander
• "The part that gets me, though, is where Buffy is the Vampire Slayer. She's so little." -- Ms. Calendar
• "You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda." -- Spike to Angel
• "Do I have anyone on watch here?! It's
called security, people. Are you all asleep? Or did we finally find a
restaurant that delivers?" -- Spike
• "You know what I find works with Slayers? Killing them." -- Spike
• "Awww, poor Watcher. Did your life flash before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea, almost-got-shagged, cup of tea?" -- Spike
• "If every vampire who said he was actually at the crucifixion really was there, it would've been like Woodstock!" -- Spike
• "I did a lot of unconscionable things
when I became a vampire. Drusilla was the worst. She was...an obsession
of mine. She was pure, and sweet and chaste.
You made her a vampire.
First I made her insane. Killed everyone she loved, visited every mental torture on her I could devise. She eventually fled to a convent, and on the day she took her holy orders, I turned her into a demon." -- Buffy and Angel
• "I have an unlife you know!"-- Spike
• "Now, I know you haven't been in the
game for a while, mate, but we still do kill people. Sort of our raison
d'etre, you know.!"-- Spike
• "Do you know what the saddest thing in the world is?
Bad hair on top of that outfit?" -- Darla and Buffy
• "You can be with someone for a hundred
and fifty years. Think you know them. Still, doesn't work out. Angelus.
Oh, you should have seen us together." -- Darla
• "Then turn me back! My God! I can't bear this pounding in my chest for another instant! " -- Darla
• "Don't be so glum, mate. The way you
tell it, one Slayer snuffs it, another rises. I figure there's a new
Chosen One, getting all chosen as we speak. I'll tell you what: if and
when this new bird shows up, - I'll give you first crack at her. "--
If you like witty dialogue, rapid paced insults and quips straight from the hip you'll love these Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes. Buffy, Angel and the whole gang made vampires scary, but fun too. And the selection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes above is just a small illustration of that fat.
The writing on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer show was some of the best on TV for it's time, and in many ways, it still is today. That is just one reason there are so many memorable Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes all out there in the Buffy-universe.
So have fun, and I hope you enjoy reading these Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes above - maybe you'll even want to go and watch a few episodes to relive the experience for yourself. Buffy and her crew had a lot to say and did it in an extremely colorful style. I think I'll read them again myself! Have fun and I hope you enjoy these Buffy the Vampire Slayer Quotes!
"I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years." -- Louis, Interview with the Vampire